Multinational client is seeking to hire multiple experienced sales representatives for its products and services. Client produces as well as installs fireproofing materials during construction phase of buildings and structures. Ideal candidates will have the following experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in technical sales and marketing of spray applied cementitious passive fire protection materials. Preferred in Oil & Gas field with knowledge of (Underwriters Laboratory) UL 1709 (Hydrocarbon) standards, designs, rating and application for onshore and offshore fields. In addition to commercial sectors entailing UL 263 (Cellulosic Fire Rating).
- 2-4 years of experience in technical sales and marketing of passive fire protection materials. Intumescent, Insulations, jackets, coatings, etc. (Onshore, Offshore, Refineries, Gas Plants, Structural Buildings, etc.)
- 2-4 years of experience in technical sales and marketing of any fire protection materials installed in Oil & Gas or Commercial Industry.
- 2-4 years of experience in application of cementitious fire resistant materials in Oil & Gas, who is looking to enter sales field.
- 2-4 years of experience in material sales and marketing in Oil & Gas industry.
- 2-4 years of experience in designs and specification in Oil & Gas projects specifically geared toward fire hazards and preventative measures.
- 2-4 years of experience in technical sales and marketing of insulation materials.
- 2-4 years of experience in application of insulating materials.
- Seeking a sales and marketing candidate who has 2-4 years of experience in manufacturing or sales and marketing of fire resistant materials looking to position as sales representative.